Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Great Grocery Challenge



Jewel: OOP $14.20, Saved $58.96!

I don't typically shop at Jewel, but they have had some great deals that I couldn't pass up this week! For a short time, they doubled 5 coupons up to $1. (They don't usually double at all.) PLUS, through next week they are giving University students and employees a 15% discount!

For $14, I was able to get 10 boxes of cereal, Nestle drumsticks, 4 2-liters of Dr. Pepper, and 4 packs of Klondike bars! PLUS, I still have a $4 catalina to use.

Target: OOP $11.39, Saved $21.61!

Meijer: OOP $0.26, Saved $37.86! 
I had $20 in Meijer coupons from a Pantene money-maker a couple weeks ago.

Weekly Totals: OOP $25.85, Saved $118.43! (82% savings!)

I will already say that my shopping next week will probably be over budget...just a guess based on the deals I've seen so far. 


Visit mommywantsfreebies.com for more deals!!

No comments: