Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Great Grocery Challenge

 

Dollar General: OOP $3.25, Saved $4.25

Target: OOP $8.95, Saved $37.41!

Meijer: OOP $25.80, Saved $22.33!

The Meijer trip doesn't look too good, but I was pretty happy with it since I had a to buy a few things that weren't on sale and I didn't have a coupon. Mostly for a recipe I'm making for a dinner I'm putting together for another family on Monday night. I was also excited to try out their new coupon policy -- they are now accepting competitor coupons! I used 2 Target coupons and they worked with no problems. :-)

Weekly Total OOP $38.00, Saved $63.99! (63% savings!)

I was glad to stay under budget this week since I spent quite a bit last week. :-)

Don't forget to check out Mommywantsfreebies.com for daily deals and new coupons!

No comments: