Monday, May 21, 2012

39 Weeks!

Whew! It has been quite a week that all started at my doctor's appointment on Tuesday. My sitter texted saying Drake was having a rough morning while I was on my way to the appointment. While I was there, she called and said he got sick at the lunch table. This was all while I was supposed to be leaving my "sample" which ended up going right in the toilet...oops! Thankfully, Jason was able to go get him as I had my evaluation for work right after my appointment and was preparing for a conference this past weekend as well as briefing my co-worker on my workload for the summer that she'll be taking care of for me.

I stayed home with Drake on Wednesday morning and then he went back to the sitter's with no other symptoms. My co-workers were a great help getting ready for the conference - I think they were actually nervous that if I did anything, I would go into labor and not be able to be there. :-)

The rest of the week went by way too quickly and we had a great conference on Saturday which was my last full-day of work before baby comes!!

I'm still feeling really good!! There has been more pressure, but I've also had these sudden bursts of energy to get things done. I'm starting to really wonder when he will decide to arrive. (I had these same thoughts with Drake which I'm sure most women can relate to.)

My next appointment is tomorrow morning so we'll see if there is any progress. That will be 39+1 which is the day I went into labor with Drake. 


3 comments:

Erin said...

Praying for you guys! Can't wait to hear your happy news!

twondra said...

Can't believe how fast the time has gone! Praying for you!!

katery said...

you look great! i hope you get to meet that little baby soon and i'm glad drake is feeling better.