Monday, May 14, 2012

38 Weeks!

This is my last week (or less) of work before baby comes. It's really hard to believe that we are to this point already. We're ready...the room is together, his clothes are washed and my bag is packed, for the most part. I'm kind of hoping that he'll hold out until next week just because that would give me a couple days off and then I could attend my little "sister's" 8th grade promotion next Tuesday. We'll see what he has in mind though. :-)

At last week's doctor appointment, there was nothing going on to indicate this baby would be coming any time soon. We'll see what she says at my appointment tomorrow.

And, I'm hoping to finally post some pictures of little guy's room this week! My co-worker is making his crib skirt and a quilt, but I don't have it yet.

1 comment:

Kahla said...

You look great, I can't believe it's getting so close to him being here!