rule #1: people who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
rule #2: tag 4 people to do this quiz and they cannot refuse. these people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. continue this game by sending it to other people.
1. if you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family?
Honestly...merely an animal.
2. if you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
to be able to travel more
3. what is the one thing most hated by you?
4. what would you do with a billion dollars?
Lots!! Travel, complete some upgrades in the house, donate more to our church, St. Jude, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, save more, build a beach house
5. what helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
talking to positive people
6. which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
7. what is your bedtime routine?
check on drake, take out my contacts, take off eye makeup, bed
8. if you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner?
9. if you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be?
10. what kinds of books do you buy?
usually inspirational/bible study books
11. how would you see yourself in ten years time?
hopefully with 1-2 more children (oh my goodness...drake will be 10!), still in our same house/job, and probably busy with kids/family activities
12. what’s your fear?
Losing a loved one
13. would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space?
No way! Going to outer space is way too scary.
14. would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?
married but poor...so much more fun to be with someone else
15. what’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Go to the bathroom
16. if you could change one thing about your spouse/partner what would it be?
that he would be more romantic :-)
17. if you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
I have no idea...I kind of like my name.
18. would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
This is v.e.r.y. hard, but I believe that it can be done. I've learned that it turns into bitterness if you don't.
19. if you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
mexican food...tacos, burritos, nachos...but, then I would need that billion dollars to buy a new wardrobe. :-)
Happy Thanksgiving to you!!!