Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Great Grocery Challenge - Week 4


No one was feeling very good at our house on Sunday, so I wasn't able to get out to pick up a couple more papers. Bummer! I also didn't get pictures of my purchases this week. Anyway, here's my recap:

Target: spent - $12.03, saved $25.88
Meijer: spent - $42.93, saved $55.84!!
Walgreens*: spent - $4.30, saved $1.00

*This wasn't a very good week at Walgreens for me. I didn't find much on their sales except for a contact solution that was free after RR. Actually, I didn't even spend enough to use the RR I already have. Hopefully next week is better!

Spent $59.26, saved $82.72!!!

That's a savings of 68%. This week turned out pretty good overall. Hopefully next week will be just as good or better!!

1 comment:

Lucky Jones said...

NICE JOB!!!! I'm worried about this week because of all of the Thanksgiving shopping I will be doing - we are having it at my house this year!