Wednesday, February 24, 2010

3 Weeks!

I can't believe Drake has been here for three weeks already! It seems like he was just born especially since I was watching A Baby Story yesterday on TLC. I can hardly remember what my days were like before he was here. Of course, I remember the full nights of sleep. :-)

Jason's Aunt Leta & Uncle Bill came by on Thursday to meet Drake!
On Friday, my girlfriend from college, Janell, and her son, Hudson, came to visit!

On Sunday, Mallory came to meet Drake!

I attempted "tummy time" with Drake on Tuesday afternoon...as you can see he didn't like it too much! I really thought he might like it because he LOVES laying on his stomach on our chests. oops! We'll keep working on it, and I'm sure he will like it sooner or later. :-)

And, here he is today! Three weeks old!!

9 comments:

Cady said...

It's amazing how fast time flies! Lucy HATES tummy time too. I wonder if she will ever learn to like it. :)

just me, dawn said...

Happy 3 weeks!! He is so cute!

Erin said...

What a sweet little face :) Parker likes tummy time more on he boppy than on the floor and seems to hold his head up more too. Go figure! I can't believe how much faster time goes with a little one in your life either, he'll be one month on Saturday! AHHH! Slow down time!

Tori & Justin said...

He is so adorable! Can't wait to come see him again.

Tonya said...

I love that last picture it looks like he is sticking out his tongue! Too cute.

Anonymous said...

are we supposed to be doing tummy time already??? i thought that started at three months or so?

Anonymous said...

i have no idea, after i saw your post i thought maybe we should start trying it so don't go by what i say!!!
it's funny, some pictures of drake look a lot like louise!

twondra said...

He is sooo precious! I can't believe it's been 3 weeks either! :)

Love the new layout!!

EC said...

we were advised to do tummy time with D from birth, weirdly he used to like it but now not so much, we've founbd we have to do tummy time before playtime or he gets upset that he can't see everything.

Congrats on 3 weeks