Wednesday, February 17, 2010

2 Weeks! (Warning: Lots of pictures)

Drake has had a lot of visitors in the past week! We have been very blessed with food and gifts from many friends and family. Thank you to everyone!!
Jenny

Over the weekend, my brother, sister-in-law and nephew came to visit. Unfortunately, my niece, Nicole, had activities with her school and church and couldn't come. Thank you so much for coming to visit and the wonderful meals!
Chad
Kelly
Mitchell

The Clutts' family!
Kelly
Mollie
Emily
Grandma Williams came down to visit on her day off of work.
Tori
Sarah
Jean Ann
Melissa
Megan
I LOVE this onesie! Thank you, Tiffany!

Happy 2 week birthday, Drake!!

Drake's two week doctor's appointment is this Friday! I'm ready to see how much this little man has grown in the past week. We previewed the pictures from our photo session last week this morning. Now, we have the tough decision of picking which ones we'll order! Jason has gone back to work two days this week...easing himself back into a routine and preparing me for what it will be like to stay home all day by myself. Yesterday went great...we'll see how tomorrow goes!

3 comments:

Lucky Jones said...

Precious!!!! And I love the idea of your DH going back to work a couple days a week - I just told Josh and he thinks he might do that....

twondra said...

Love the pictures! He's so precious!! Thanks for sharing!!

AshPash said...

What a darling little peapod. Congratulations! :)