Tuesday, July 1, 2008

We had a great weekend!! Jason was gone at his annual boys canoe trip in Missouri where they always have lots of fun, and I spent the weekend getting a lot of things done around the house and just hanging out. I took Jason's niece, Kali, and her boyfriend, Troy, to the Drum Corps International show on Friday night. Luckily, the weather held out for us. This is the third year that I have gone and it still amazes me what these kids can do! If you want to know more about this here's the website. They come to campus each year at the end of June as part of the Music for All camp.

On Saturday, I did some things around the house until Kali called. They wanted to come swim. Caden did a lot better this time...he actually enjoyed the water and splashing around in it. Unfortunately, I didn't get very many good pictures. And, each time I tried to get a video of him crawling, he would only go about 2 "steps" (what would you call it?) and then stop! It was like he knew that the video camera was going! We swam for about an hour or so and then it started raining. It didn't last long, but who knew. They left, and I headed to the mall. Didn't find too much, so then I went to a friends to watch Fool's Gold. It was a good movie, but not one of my favorites.Kali & Troy

Caden

I went to church on Sunday, got groceries, and then spent a little time with Michaels quads. A big thanks to Tiffany for letting me love on your kiddos! They are just the best little babies and are growing so quickly.

Now, I have a group on campus all week so I am hard at work (wonder how I found time to do this post during the day!). Actually, they are a very self-sufficient group and so easy to work with, it's awesome. This is the 3rd year they are here, and I'd have to say they are one of my favorites.

No comments: