Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Birthday, J!!!

So, yes, I am a little late with this, but I can't let it go un-noticed. My wonderful husband turned 33 on Monday!!Unfortunately, he wasn't able to get what he really wanted for his birthday (an iPhone), but I'm sure we'll figure something out. I thought it was really neat what my friend, Tonya, did for her husband's birthday so I'll try to do the same - name 33 things I love about my husband! (in no particular order, of course!)

1. He makes me laugh almost daily!
2. He's much more patient than I am.
3. He loves me no matter how I act or respond to situations.
4. He has an open mind about any topic of discussion.
5. He doesn't "read into" situations like I (and most women) do.
6. He's a realist! (although...it doesn't hurt to be a little more positive sometimes!)
7. He is very knowledgeable about technology things.
8. He always wants to buy the best of the best, but realizes when it's okay to purchase items of less expense!
9. He knows we each need our guy and girl time...alone!
10. He tells me he loves me each night before bed.
11. He gets the newspaper from the driveway and puts it in my car each morning before I go work (it's the little things, I tell ya!).
12. He takes care of the pool (cleaning, opening, closing, etc.).
13. He loves the Cubbies!!!
14. ...and the da Bears!! (notice the Cubs get 3 exclamation points-they're my favorite!)
15. He likes going on the vacations I pick for us (he doesn't care where we go).
16. His dream is to go to Australia, just like mine!
17. He finished his bachelors degree for himself (and, me, too!).
18. He amazes me that he can set his mind to do something he has never done before and accomplish it! (ie: his 1/2 marathon last fall)
19. He raised over $2,000 for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (and thinks it is important to give to charities).
20. He supports me and my desires/dreams.
21. We attend Eastview Christian Church together each Sunday.
22. He serves on the Security team at Eastview.
23. He is getting baptized the same day as me!!
24.

Okay...so it's taking me quite a while to come up with 33 things (since I'm trying to work and we haven't been home any night this week!), but I think 23 things is pretty cool! So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, honey!!! I LOVE YOU!

No comments: