Tuesday, July 22, 2008

IUI

Thank you to everyone who has commented, called, emailed, texted...we really appreciate all of the support and kind words you have given us. I know this is something that not many people experience, and it has truly been a learning experience for us! What an eye opener!!!


This morning went really well - all of Jason's numbers were within normal range and above what they require. The procedure went very smooth and quick! We'll do the same thing tomorrow morning since they say that I will/have ovulate(d) sometime between this morning and tomorrow morning. This just gives them another chance. I'll find out tomorrow what the rest of my schedule is, but I think I start progesterone on Saturday twice each day. I know I have one more injection and a blood test, but I don't know exactly when they will be.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Glad to hear it went good today.