Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy 1st Anniversary!!

One year ago today, Jim (aka "Beaner") and Heather were getting hitched!! (They had can koozies that said the phrase so I thought it was appropriate). Jim & Heather started dating at Jason's and my wedding five years ago so it's been a lot of fun to what their relationship grow!! I'll post a few pictures tonight from the big day, but I don't have them with me right now. Congratulations and Happy 1st Anniversary!!!

On another note...it's official. The inseminations are scheduled for tomorrow morning and Wednesday morning at 9:15am!! It is very exciting to think that we could be pregnant in just a couple weeks! How awesome would that be?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for you guys. I really do hope it works. Love you Kristin

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out guys. By the way the cake was really good hehehe. We are thinking of you today and our love and prayers are with you.

Love,
Heather and Beaner hahha