Thursday, September 20, 2007

Not much new...

Not too much has happened, but I have been asked why I haven't updated. So, here goes:

Big Brother 8 - the finale show was on Tuesday which I only wanted to watch to see how everyone reacted when they found out that Eric was America's Player. It was pretty hilarious when they told Dick that the only reason he was still in the house was because America wanted him there. What a mistake! Dick definitely had a different style of game play, but I didn't like it! I thought Daniele deserved the money over Dick, but overall, I thought Eric should have won. How hard it is to play a game when you really don't even know what is expected of you? I mean he had no idea how America was going to vote and then had to match it with his own preferences...yuck! It was an excellent twist. I can't wait to see what they come up with for next year!

Cubs Baseball - My cubbies are still in it...leading the league by one game over Milwaukee! Woo hoo!!! This is so exciting!

5K Training - Jason and I ran last night. Let's just start off by saying that he can easily run the 3.1 miles, where I on the other hand will be having some troubles! I did go further last night than on Sunday morning, not sure if that was just because my body was getting used to it or because I had Jason running beside me. I think Sunday will be the next time I can do it so we'll see. I just hope I can finish in a reasonable amount of time!

Be thinking about my cousin, Kristin, today who went to the hospital to have her 2nd little boy! I'll let you know when I hear how things went and what they have decided to name him!

Coming up...I am going to the Tri-Valley football game tomorrow night with Jason's sister (if the weather cooperates and Caden is feeling better). It's their homecoming, and I think Kali will have a flags routine beforehand which will be nice to see. On Saturday, we are going dress shopping for Michelle's wedding. I'm sure we'll find something - this bridal shop is HUGE! And, no plans for Sunday except to watch some baseball and football. More pictures to come after the weekend!

Also, on Monday, September 24th Chili's restaurants will be donating 100% of their proceeds to St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital. Please eat there if you can. Here's the link...Chili's & St. Jude

Enjoy!

No comments: