Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Great Grocery Challenge

 
This was one of those weeks where there were some really great deals and I had to try really hard to stay under budget! It's definitely hard to balance buying when there is a good deal and your stock pile is low versus just buying because it's a good deal (even when you don't need it).

 Target: OOP $22.26, Saved $33.60 (60%)

You can see the details of my Target trip here

 CVS: OOP $11.02, Saved $42.44 (79%)

You can see the details of my CVS trip here or here.

Walgreens: OOP $16.06, Saved $37.04 (70%)

Aldi: OOP $2.91

Weekly Totals: OOP $52.25, Saved $113.08! (68% Savings)

Visit Mommy Wants Freebies and Encourage Hope for deals each day!


1 comment:

Cady said...

We don't have a Walgreens in our town, so by the time I got to one, there was only one of the Huggies Slip-Ons left in Lucy's size. I was SO bummed!