Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Great Grocery Challenge

 


CVS: OOP $6.05, Saved $16.66! 


Can I just say how excited I was to see another CVS gift card deal this week? If you haven't done this before, it is SO worth it if you're going to be shopping there anyway. Check out Living Social's deal here. Hopefully it is still available, but I can't guarantee it. (Now, if I would just remember to print it out and take it to the store! ;-) Totally forgot before my 2nd trip this week.)

Walgreens: OOP $7.04, Saved $10.48!

Meijer: OOP $74.90, Saved $42.86!

Weekly Totals: OOP $87.99, Saved $70.00! (44% Savings!)

Another week over budget, but I had a good excuse...we celebrated a special little guy's birthday this weekend!

1 comment:

Cady said...

Oh, I wish I had known about that Living Social deal! Usually all the coupon blogs I follow post things like that, but they missed that one. :(