Monday, February 6, 2012

24 weeks!

I love this point in pregnancy...viability!! This pregnancy seems to have gone so much quicker than Drake's (of course, I reserve the right to change my mind as we get further along ;-)). I started feeling movement much sooner, too. It's so nice to know that we've made it to this point and chances are that we'll deliver a healthy baby boy come May.

I'm still feeling great and feeling baby move more and more. In fact, so much that I loaned out the doppler to another girl in my neighborhood. (Thanks for letting me share, Betsy!) She's about six weeks behind me and has a boy just a little older than Drake. I feel baby move at least once a day, if not more, and Jason even felt it for the first time this morning.

Now that Drake's birthday is over, I need to get focused on this little guy's room - planning out what we'll do to decorate, moving the current furniture out, and getting the new furniture up once it gets here. We had a friend recommend a robot theme and I have found some cute stuff on Etsy so I think we may go with it. (Drake's room is sports themed so I didn't want to do that again.)
My next appointment is next Tuesday, and I'll have my Glucose Tolerance Test.

1 comment:

twondra said...

You look so cute. :) I hope the glucose tolerance test goes well