Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It's official...

at 31 weeks pregnant, I can no longer where my regular t-shirts! ha!! Yep, I have started wearing Jason's t-shirts to lounge around the house in. :-) Some maternity shirts are even too short!

Other than the changes in my clothes, everything else is going really well. At my appointment on Monday the heartbeat was in the 150s, and I've now started my daily kick/movement counts. They have been going pretty well...getting 10 movements each night in between 15 & 45 minutes. This definitely reassures me that things are going well. Just under 9 weeks left!

I talked to the store where we ordered our furniture, and the crib should finally be here next week! But, it does sound like the dresser and nightstand might not be here until the first week in January. At least we'll be able to get the crib set up and ready.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Jill said...

LOL I'm impressed that you've made it 31 weeks wearing non-maternity clothes!

Caroline said...

I'm glad to hear that things are going well for you. I love my husband's T Shirts too. x

just me, dawn said...

isn't amazing? it is coming up so fast :)

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

tee-hee! i wore toms clothes the last few weeks of pregnancy. he would jokingly give me a hard time about planning to wear what i had on that day. gotta love husbands..

JC BAR CATTLE FARM, INC. said...

I've been wearing Brandon's tshirts around the house too;) Congrats on 31 weeks!!