Sunday, December 6, 2009

Is it a BOY or a GIRL?

Does this picture look familiar??

It's from the day of our 20 week ultrasound (September 22nd) and part of our journey to finding out the sex of baby Patterson!
After our shopping adventure, we headed to Olive Garden for a nice dinner and to finally find out the gender!
(How do you like the ugly wrapping paper he picked? ha!)
Jason opened the gift before our dinner came, and here is what he pulled out!!!
I was completely shocked!!! After so many of the old wives tales, tests, dreams, etc, all saying girl, I thought for sure it was. But, I have to say that I am also completely happy with adding a healthy, baby boy to our family!!

Photobucket

13 comments:

Tonya said...

congrats you will have so much fun with him!

K.M.L said...

Woohoo!!! Congrats! Boys are so much fun!!! :)

The Punky Pigeon said...

Congrats to you both!!! How exciting! :)

Nic said...

OMG!! CONGRATS! A boy is great! So exciting!!!

Jill said...

YAY - A BOY!!! So happy for you guys!!

((hugs))

Amy said...

I love baby boys. Congrats!

just me, dawn said...

awww how sweet. congrats on your little boy!!

Ashley said...

Congrats!! That's soooo exciting;)

Kahla said...

What a cute idea!!! Congratulations, boys rock!!! I so loved having a boy first!

Word Nerd said...

Yay! Great news! I know I haven't blogged in forever, but we're having a boy, too. It's going to be so much fun! Congrats!!!

twondra said...

Congrats on your sweet boy. :)

Our family said...

That is so exciting!!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

Yipeeeeeeeeeeee FOR THIS ANNOUNCEMENT!