Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I'm still here...

We had a going away party for another neighborhood couple/family on Friday night along with our annual Christmas party! Our friends are moving to Rochester, New York with State Farm on Wednesday. They were lots of fun over the last year or so...hopefully they will be back in a couple years! Jason and I were up early on Saturday morning to help at our church's Imagine distribution. I believe this is the 2nd year they have done this, but it was our first time helping out. Jason spent the entire morning (5:45am-noon) outside, and I helped distribute toys! Food, coats, and toys were distributed to almost 700 families! I find that pretty amazing and sad at the same time that there are that many people in need.

We got home and took a three hour nap! I started to feel kind of crappy around the middle of last week, but it really hit me on Saturday. The rest of the weekend was spent on the couch for me, including yesterday! I am feeling much better today, and hopefully Jason doesn't get it too bad.

Tonight, I'll be back on the couch watching the Biggest Loser finale!! Go Michelle!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Flack Family said...

YEAH MICHELLE!!!! I'm so glad she won and Vicky got booted off...although she didn't look too bad!! I'm sad that it's over now but did you see some of the contestants for the 09 show? WOW!!! Should be another good show!