Sunday, November 16, 2008

Where did the weekend go?

What a great, but busy weekend!! Friday night, Jason was at a birthday party for a co-worker while I had my open house and then I met up with my neighbor girls at a bead store. Let me remind you that I do not think I am a very creative person! But, I did make a nice bracelet as a gift (can't say who it's for or show it since they might be reading the blog). They had tons of choices, and I don't think any two items would look the same. Lots of gifts were made and even some things for ourselves. I definitely want to do this again when I have more a plan on what to create!
On Saturday morning I was up bright an early for a conference at ISU then we had our friend's son's birthday party! We had a great time hanging out with friends.Today, I watched my old boss's two boys in the morning and took them to church. Then I took a nap during the Bears game - good thing since they were crushed! Glad I didn't watch; I probably would have been screaming at the tv the whole time!
That's about the excitement of our weekend!

Photobucket

No comments: