Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

This year was a little different than past years - Jason and I hosted Thanksgiving for each of our families...at the same time! Luckily, we really have small families so we all fit quite nicely. I cooked the turkey and everyone else took care of the sides so it didn't seem like too much work. The food and company were very nice.

Playing Phase 10

Jason carving the turkey!

I didn't get many pictures this year - probably didn't help that I was taking a nap after the meal! :-)

Just a few things I am thankful for this year:

  • Jason - he is an awesome, supportive, and patient husband
  • Friends/Family
  • My bible study ladies
  • Infertility (Yep, hard to believe I know, but it has taught me so much about life and people. I only hope I can pass along all that I have learned.)
  • Jason and I both have jobs (even though he worked over 80 hours last week) and a nice home

I'm sure I could go on and on, but I won't...there is a lot to be thankful for these days even though the media will tell you how bad it is!

Photobucket

No comments: