Sunday, September 21, 2008

Minier Lake!

We get together with two other couples about once every other month for dinner...sometimes with kids, sometimes without. This time, we headed to JA's cabin at Lake Minier. We had a perfect afternoon/evening for time at the lake. It was beautiful weather and so peaceful! We fished, swung, roasted weenies, made s'mores, and had some fun conversation. Our gracious hosts - Robbie, JA, & Mike
Chloe
Mike caught a walleye - quite a rarity at Lake Minier!
What a view!
Mel & Emily checking out the swing!
Photobucket

2 comments:

K.M.L said...

Looks like you all had a great time! :) How fun! Thank you for the sweet note on our news! I am praying for you guys too!

Jill said...

Thanks for stopping by the blog and saying hi! The chicken strips are delicious and even better, they are easy to make! :) Let me know how you like them!

I'm adding you to my blogroll so I can keep up with you. Looks like you are mid-cycle now...I'll be praying!

((HUGS))