Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Blog Award!

I received this blog award from Tonya. Thank you so much!

Here were my rules:
1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

Here you have it...

1. Mel - because you are a great co-worker and friend...and, you got me started blogging!

2. Jackie - because you, too, are a great friend. We've been through a lot in the past 15+ years, and I'm so glad we've see it together!

3. Janell - because you are also a great friend! You keep me grounded and able to look at both sides of any situation and can challenge me to think differently.

4. Tiffany - because you have been such a great support for me during our infertility struggle and have let me come love on your babies!! I can't wait to hang out with you more!

5. Jill - because I'm so glad we're able to stay in touch through the blogs! Maybe you'll make it back for the 15 year reunion?!

6. Heather - because your blog entries always cause me to think...you're creative! :-)

7. Nicole - Here's to hoping I can get you to update?! (It was worth a shot!)


Photobucket

No comments: