Sunday, December 9, 2007

Well! There just hasn't been too much going on the past week in terms of blogging...just been working and getting some routine stuff done at home. I got home late from work on Friday so Jason and I headed out to dinner -- we tried to go a new restaurant here called Destihl. It's a microbrewery with a different menu, I've heard. Well, there was a 2-hour wait for two people!! We ended up eating at Logan's Roadhouse and got in in 10 minutes! We just worked around the house on Saturday and then I went to a Christmas play called Freedom's Gift with Karen and Kali. Jason and I made it to church today, but it was a pretty slim crowd with the weather (ice/slush) the way it was. Today is my sister's fiance's birthday so, I'll leave with this...
Happy Birthday, Jarrod!!!
Sorry your Raiders couldn't at least win for you on your birthday!

No comments: