Sunday, December 2, 2007

Update

Things have been busy this week! I had a meeting for work on Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving. On Sunday, Jason and I went to church, came home for a while, then I drove to Galesburg to buy a dress for my friend's upcoming wedding. Wednesday night was my purse party/wine tasting. It went pretty well, but I was a little disappointed in how expensive the purses have gotten! Probably won't be having another one of those. I might as well buy the real thing for these prices, and I think a lot of other people were feeling the same way. I took my little "sister" to the ISU Women's Basketball game on Thursday night, then drove to Freeport on Friday night. My open house on Saturday went pretty well, although I know there were two people who didn't make the drive because of the weather. It took me 3.5 hours to get home yesterday - much better than the 8 hours it took me to get to Freeport last year! Our driveway and street were the worst - a complete sheet of ice! Luckily, Jason was able to get the durango in the garage. Now, I have another meeting for work today. We'll see how everyone's travels go, it's supposed to warm up to a high of 50 degrees today -- crazy weather!

No comments: