Saturday, December 29, 2007

Vacation!!

Well, we didn't go anywhere, but Jason and I have both been off work which has been really nice. ISU closes between Christmas and New Year's, and Jason had vacation time to use up. I watched Caden the day after Christmas. Karen's sitter takes this week off so she was looking for volunteers - do you think I'd really turn it down? We didn't do much and he didn't sleep much so hopefully he was okay for her that night. On Thursday, I went to a neighbor friend's to scrapbook. I got as caught up as I could since I have some pictures to still print. That evening was our Mary Kay Christmas potluck - it was nice but I had the beginning of cold so that didn't make for much fun!

I spent all day Friday on the couch (except for getting my haircut) feeling crappy!! I took some Nyquil last night and put Vix on my chest and slept pretty good. I'm feeling a lot better this morning, but we'll see as the day progresses. We're going to Karen's tonight to celebrate Christmas, and I sure don't want to pass this along to anyone!

1 comment:

Tonya said...

I know it's late but Merry Christmas!