Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Great Grocery Challenge

 

Target: OOP $0.14, Saved $2.00

I picked up the FREE Heinz Vinegar at Target along with some other items that don't come out of the grocery budget. :-)

Meijer: OOP $24.00, Saved $31.09 (56%)

I picked up a couple things that were on sale but I didn't have a coupon for that I normally wouldn't buy (chips and pop - not pictured) so not too bad! 

Walgreens: OOP $25.55, Saved $30.29 (54%)

I was hoping for a little better deal at Walgreens, but the first store I went to didn't have my hubby's razor blades in stock. I wanted to roll the $10 RR into my 2nd transaction, but instead, I have it for later use. Hopefully there are some good deals at Walgreens next week so I can use it!

Weekly Totals: OOP $49.69, Saved $63.38 (56%)

Don't forget to check out Mommy Wants Freebies for daily deals and coupons!

And, if you're local to Bloomington-Normal, check out Encourage Hope and Uplift Someone!


No comments: