Thursday, September 8, 2011

Pinterest

Pinterest...have you heard of it? Are you on it already?

If you aren't sure about it, here's a little bit about it from their website:

Pinterest is a Virtual Pinboard.

Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes.
 
Best of all, you can browse pinboards created by other people. Browsing pinboards is a fun way to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests.

So, to say I'm hooked would be an understatement! I LOVE it!

I am not a big cook and I don't like to spend a lot of time searching around for new recipes and Pinterest has helped me with that. Here are the recipes we have tried so far:

Crockpot BBQ Chicken

Glazed Doughnut Muffins

Slow Cooker Beef Dip Sandwiches

Crockpot BBQ Beef

Chicken Roll Ups

Garlic Herb Potato Wedges

Lemon & Garlic Grilled Chicken

We have loved everything except the Chicken Roll Ups.

There are lots of other things on there, too, from fashion ideas to saying and verses to photo ideas to diy projects.

Here's something so simple that I never thought of but did recently - http://pinterest.com/pin/85405222/!

And, this is my next project - http://pinterest.com/pin/79312865/!

If you want to check it out, let me know, and I'll send you an invite.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, louise would be doing acrobatics off those potholders! maybe i could put a hook on the cabinets though, hmmmmm...

Anonymous said...

i meat the upper cabinets!

Cady said...

These sound good -- well at least for my meat-eating husband. :) I'll have to try some out for him.

Ashley said...

Invite please ;)