Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday, Caden!

Yesterday, we celebrated Caden's 4th birthday! I cannot believe he is already four. I still remember the day he was born like yesterday - Jason was out of town working and I had a conference in town. It was a Sunday morning and Caleb (Caden's dad) called me pretty early to say that Karen's water broke, and they were at the hospital. We knew she was having a c-section because Caden was breach so I got ready for the day and headed to the hospital. He spent a week in the NICU because shortly after he was born, they realized that he had a whole in his lung. After he was home, I was at Karen's at least once a week to hold and love on this little boy. Now, look at him!

 Candy necklace! It was so funny watching him and his friends take bites off of this!!
Drake had a great time playing with the kids, too. We weren't prepared for playing in the pool, but thankfully Karen had a swim diaper and shorts Drake could wear.

Happy 4th Birthday, Caden!

1 comment:

twondra said...

Happy birthday Caden!! It's amazing how fast time flies. :)