Saturday, June 18, 2011

Friends

My dear friend's dad was in a serious motorcycle accident last week so I've watched her girls a couple times when she and her husband needed to be there. This past Tuesday, I brought the girls to my house so I could be with Drake while Jason was helping build a playset for one of our neighbors. My friend has a six year old (E) and a 15 month old (A). Yep! Her youngest is only 6 weeks younger than Drake.

E was such a good helper with dinner and playing with the kids and even with bath time.




 
Granted it was only one night, but I imagine this is what it would be like if I had a 6 year old and twin 1 year olds. :-)

We are so thankful that my friend's dad is doing well and improving every day. There have been some scary moments, but he is out of ICU and into a regular room now! All we can do is praise God for answering the many, many prayers over him, the family and the doctors/nurses at the hospital.

No comments: