Since they found it helpful, I figured I would share a few tips here for those that are interested.
1. If you are already shopping at a store where you use a "savers" card, you can load coupons to it! Visit cellfire.com, register your card and begin selecting coupons.
- If you shop at Target, visit Target.com for coupons to print.
- If you shop at CVS, make sure you have their card as well as the green bag tag and scan both on every visit!
- If you shop at Meijer, visit Meijermealbox.com for coupons and sign up and load coupons at www2.meijer.com/mperks
- Stores that have their own coupons typically allow you to use a manufacturer coupon and a store coupon on the same item!
2. Take advantage of websites that already provide sale matchups with coupons.
I have a nice small stockpile...NOTHING like those on Extreme Couponing, but one of my favorite parts of couponing is that I have so much more to donate to those who need it! And, it's not costing me any more. It's actually costing me less than I used to spend on groceries alone.
If you're reading this and have a question you want to ask, leave me a comment. I'll answer all of your questions in a post later this month.