Things are still looking pretty good. I got the call with the fertilization report this morning. Of the 12 retrieved, only 8 were mature...of those 8, only 5 fertilized with ICSI. So, we are headed towards a 3-day transfer on Friday morning. I'll know what time our transfer is scheduled this afternoon.
Last time, we transferred two really nice embryos...I'm not sure what we are going to do this time. I think it will depend on their grading, but I need to find out when we can make that decision. Jason and I would consider putting three back, but I'm not sure of Dr. J's thoughts on that. We'll see!