A very sweet thank you to Ashley for nominating me for the Sisterhood Award! Please visit her blog and give her some love. She is starting her first (and hopefully only!) IVF cycle!
Rules of The Sisterhood Award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate 10 blogs with great attitude and/or gratitude.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees in your post.
4. Let your nominees know they have received the award by leaving them a comment on their blog.
5. Be sure to link this post to the person who nominated you for the award
Thank you all for being an awesome, amazing support to Jason and I as well go through life and the ups and downs of infertility.
2. Tammy (although I know she has already been nominated!)
10. Angry Infertile
Please visit their blogs and give them some love!!!
And, quite some time ago, I was nominated for this award:
Thank you so much to the Angry Infertile! I love your blog, and sorry I am so late in posting!
1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself.
Here are my 10 honest things:
1. I love reality shows (Biggest Loser, The Bachelor, American Idol, Amazing Race, Big Brother)!
2. I also am a HUGE Chicago Cubs fan - have been since birth!
3. Ice cream is my favorite food. I could seriously eat it every day and not get tired of it.
4. I can't stand cigarette smoke and was so happy when Illinois went smoke free!
5. Yes, I am a Harley girl. My husband has a Harley V-rod that we enjoy riding (especially in the Rocky Mountains in Colorado with friends!).
6. I don't like going to the movie theater. I'd rather sit at home on my couch to watch a movie.
7. I am a huge planner. I have a smart phone so my calendar is always with me.
8. There are two things (okay, probably more) that drive me crazy - using double negatives in sentences and things misspelled in professional marketing pieces.
9. I am very detail oriented so I like things organized, and I love to edit printed pieces (see #8).
10. I like to exercise, but need someone to push me to do it.
If you are listed above or want to do it, consider yourself tagged!