Jessie at The Adventures of the McKinney Twins tagged me for this one. Jessie is one of the success stories from my RE's office...thanks for giving me hope!
When you get done reading all these interesting things about me, you can complete it, too!
8 Things I am Looking Forward To:
- Consistently warm weather.
- A weekend scrapbooking with friends.
- Getting our pergola completed before opening the pool.
- Watching lots of Cub games! We are going to two games so far!
- Our 2nd IVF cycle...
- Planning our next vacation - Hawaii?
- The end of July and being done with my summer conferences (only to really be working on a big one for January).
- Pool parties throughout the summer with family and friends!
- Went to work.
- Had lunch with a friend.
- Got the oil changed in the car
- Attended a picnic with my little "sister"
- Watched Biggest Loser
- Watched the Cubbies get another win!
- Checked my e-mail
- Left comments for ICLW
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
- Stay home and still get paid!
- Sing well
- Travel whenever and wherever I wanted without thinking about the cost
- Run ... it was such a good feeling watching Jason participate in a half marathon ... what a great atmosphere, just not sure I could do it!
- Hire a maid! (Me, too, Jessie!)
- Get a pedicure, manicure, and massage every week!
- Have the right words to encourage others.
- Be creative and witty!
- Two and a Half Men
- Amazing Race
- Biggest Loser
- Law & Order SVU
- The Bachelor/Bachelorette
- Dancing with the Stars
- Chicago Cubs baseball!