Sunday, August 24, 2008

Peoria Chiefs!

Last night, I took Aireol to the Peoria Chiefs baseball game compliments of Big Brothers/Big Sisters. We are really fortunate to have great opportunities like this. In the past year, we've been to Suessical at the Bloomington Center for Performing Arts, the haunted house, and saw Martina McBride in Champaign. I'm sure there will be many more activities as well!

Aireol and I just before the game started


Getting Ryne Sandberg's autograph!

This little boy was soo cute!! He was sitting right in front of us with his family and smiled all night at us. Aireol and him were having fun - she was getting him laughing so much that he could hardly stop!

After the game, they had an AWESOME fireworks show! This was the last one of the season, and I couldn't believe how good it was.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Hey Amber I gave you an award. See the details on my blog.