Friday, August 1, 2008

A new addition (or substitution) to our family!

We bought our Durango in July 2003 just after we were married because I thought I HAD to have an SUV. Don't get me wrong, I loved my Alero. The Dodge dealership was having a great deal over the July 4th holiday so I got my Durango! So, we've had it 5 years - it's been to Freeport, Rockford, & Wisconsin many times and took us all the way to New Orleans! Even though it was paid off, we figured it was time to start looking at a more fuel efficient vehicle. Plus, since we were at 65,000 miles, we assume it could have started having problems or things we needed to fix! So, the search began. Jason and I looked through the lots on Sunday (when they were closed!), went back Monday night to look at/test drive a couple, looked at other lots on Tuesday night to make sure nothing else was out there that we wanted, and finally took the Durango to two dealerships and got quotes on Wednesday night. We walked away from a great deal at one dealership, but I think we made the right decision. Sometimes you just have to go with your gut instinct! There were a couple things they needed to fix (touch up paint on a spot and check the brakes/pulling), but I felt their service went above and beyond the others. So, tonight, we got this beauty:

2007 Pontiac G6

We're very happy with our decision and feel it was the right one for us! I'm excited to have something new to drive and to put less gas money into this one!!! Especially because gas jumped skyrocketed 40 cents today!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Tonya said...

That is awesome about the first blood test! And too cute about the 23 things about your hubby!!!