Saturday, August 2, 2008

Celebrations!!

Happy Birthday, Jackie!!!Jackie and I have been friends since she moved to Freeport in 8th grade. We have certainly had our ups and downs through the years, but I think that is what has made our friendship stronger! We have traveled to Europe and Mexico together and were in each other's weddings. She has always been there for me to laugh and cry with. I know I can't imagine not having Jackie has a friend in my life! I hope you have the best birthday (and get pizza for dinner! ha!).

Happy Anniversary Janell & Steve!!!

It was 5 years ago today that one of my great friends from college got married to her high school sweetheart!! It was a beautiful day for an outdoor wedding, and it looks like it will be just as nice here today. Congratulations on your Anniversary! We can't wait to see you guys next weekend!


Photobucket

No comments: