Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I've been tagged!!

Okay...so you've seen these over e-mail and now they are making into blog world! Thanks for my friend, Melissa, you get to read about me!

What was I doing 10 years ago...
Attending Highland Community College trying to figure out what school I was going to transfer to and working at J & J teaching tumbling.

Five things on my to-do list today...
1. Go shopping for jeans with Jason
2. Watch the Cubbies and Big Brother
3. Finish the laundry
4. Pick up the bedroom and put away the crap laying around
5. Figure out what we are having for dinner

Snacks that I enjoy:
1. Ice Cream!!
2. Cake!!
3. Mexican...tacos, nachos, burritos!
4. Fresh fruit
5. Cheetos

(Boy, only one healthy thing on the list...that can be dangerous!)

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay off the mortgages (house & pool)
2. Travel, travel, travel! (I want to visit all 50 states - less than 20 to go - and go to Australia!)
3. Give to my church
4. Donate to St. Jude and the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
5. Work part-time and just enjoy life!

Bad habits:
1. Not exercising (I do well when I get in a routine, but once it breaks down it's not good.)
2. Over-eating at parties/gatherings on crap I shouldn't eat (unless I'm determined to stay away)
3. Being distracted by the computer or tv when people are trying to talk to me (what a bad friend! Sorry!!)
4. PMSing...just ask Jason
5. (I'm sure there is something out there, but I can't think of another one!)

Five places I've lived:
1. Ridott, IL
2. Freeport, IL
3. Normal, IL
4. Bloomington, IL
5. East Moline, IL

Five jobs that I've had:
1. Tumbling/Trampoline Coach
2. Title Company worker
3. Secretary (HS & Park District)
4. Hotel Sales
5. Meeting planner

Four people I want to know more about:
1. Jackie
2. Jill
3. Heather
4. Nicole

Now, it's your turn ladies!!

No comments: