Saturday, April 26, 2008

Babies, babies, babies!!

I traveled to Rockford on Wednesday night to spend the day with my friend, Janell, and meet her new baby, Hudson. We had a great time visiting, and I even got to hold him in NICU! He is tiny, but so cute and doing great!! He is off the feeding tube and maintaining his body temperature. They were probably going to be moving him into an open air crib yesterday. Now, they are just waiting for him to gain some weight to be able to come home (he has to be over 4 pounds).


After I left Rockford, I headed a little further North to spend the day with my friend, Jackie, and her seven month old, Carter. We were planning on going to the zoo in Madison, but it was storming when we got up so we just hung out in Fort. By the afternoon, we had just enough nice weather that Jackie and I were able to get out for a walk to get ice cream! Carter is getting so big already!! He'll be a year old before we know it.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

First cute babies! Second I tagged you for a 7 random things about you. Let me know when you post.