Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Okay...so I know some events have passed that I didn't recognize on here in the last few days...First,

Happy belated 28th Birthday to my sister, Michelle!!!
I did call her on Saturday (her actual birthday), but just haven't had a chance to put it on here. Also,
Happy 6 month birthday to my nephew, Caden!
This was yesterday. Hopefully we'll have new pictures soon that I can share. I can't believe it has been 6 months!
Work has been and will be (at least until Saturday) a little crazy for me. The rest of the week looks like 12 hour days (at least!) so be thinking about me!! You probably won't see another post until next week...sorry! As you might tell, this one is getting done at 6:05am and only because I couldn't sleep!! When you start dreaming about work or waking up because of work related stuff that's no fun!
(And, by the way, I'm not sure why this post isn't formatting right!)

No comments: