Saturday, October 13, 2007

Here are your results...

Okay, so, I didn't do as well as I had hoped to in the ISU Town & Gown 5K on Saturday, BUT we didn't come in last place! I know I probably didn't train as much or as well as I could have, but I was kind of nervous and it was cold (excuses, excuses!). Jason was kind enough to stay with me throughout the whole thing which I felt kind of bad about since he was the last male to finish! By the time we were finishing our first lap (we had to do 2 laps), there were about a half dozen people who went past us, which meant they were done!! There was even a guy running in just his shorts - not even any shoes who beat us!! I'm not really sure how much of it I actually ran, but Jason thought maybe half total. I took a lot of walk breaks - my shins were hurting pretty bad for whatever reason (not sure why!), but we finished in 40 minutes and had a pretty good time! Here's a picture of us at home afterwards since I didn't bring my camera...

No comments: