Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!

Okay...I confess...we ran out of candy!!!!! Can you believe it?! Well, first, I waited until today to get candy because I just didn't want it in the house for fear that I would eat a ton of it (it's bad enough to have it on the table at work!). So, I ended up with full size snickers and reese's peanut butter cups - yum! I think the kids that got them think we are AWESOME! I only bought 50 pieces thinking that I didn't want any left over either...I'll definitely remember that we have more than 50 kids coming to the door next year. The worst part is that there is still an hour and a half left of trick-or-treating AND kids keep ringing the doorbell even though the light is off! Here are the two pictures of some neighbor kids we know:

No comments: