Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Great Grocery Challenge

 

Target: OOP $0, Saved $2.88!

Our Target is a complete mess right now. They are adding produce and moving things all around. This week, I ran in looking for a few things and ended up with a hat and gloves at 70% off and free macaroni and cheese!

Walgreens: OOP $5.45, Saved $4.80

CVS: OOP $2.91, Saved $8.78!

Meijer: OOP $49.83, Saved $52.94!

Weekly Totals: OOP $58.19, Saved $69.40! (54% savings!)

It's been a while since I hit all four of the stores I like to shop at! There weren't too great of deals at Walgreens and CVS. But, we were getting low on Kleenex (Walgreens) and it's always great when you can get milk on sale (CVS). I also had to pick up dog food this week which usually throws my grocery budget over, and it did this week, too. (Too bad she couldn't wait until the nice Iams coupon came out today.)


No comments: