Monday, November 28, 2011

Good-bye 1st Trimester, Hello 2nd Trimester!

Woo hoo!! I'm so glad to be in the 2nd trimester! Overall, I've been feeling great. There were about two weeks where I felt nauseous but never got sick. And, of course, I have had the usual hungry and tired all the time symptoms although that is getting much better. At our first official appointment, the nurse practitioner asked how much weight I gained with Drake and when I told her, she just said, "Let's try to keep it at 25-35 pounds." I'm right at 7 pounds so far which I'm pretty happy with especially since we just had awesome Thanksgiving food. 

With Drake, I always wanted a doppler but never got one. I was able to borrow one from a friend this time. I found the heartbeat on the doppler at 12 weeks 4 days and the doctor found it right away at my appointment last week. Now, I can, too. I love hearing it every night...especially until I start feeling movement.
 10 weeks
12 weeks
14 weeks


2 comments:

Erin said...

So cute Momma!

Jill said...

You look AWESOME! I am so excited for you and your family!! Can't wait to watch that sweet baby grow!