Oh my gosh...this is awesome! Thank you so much to everyone who had suggestions for me. I really want to see what else we can do before we try this again. I had thought about a couple of the things mentioned, but it was good to know that I was on the right track.
To answer a few questions,
1. Yes, I have had an HSG. It was in January 2008 and it appeared to be normal.
2. I didn't do Lovenox. I have been taking a baby aspirin daily (and the prenatal vitamins), but that's it. I'll ask about it.
3. I'm not sure if the beta came back at 16 due to the hcg booster. I am going to ask, but I wouldn't think so since it was diluted and over a week before my test. Who knows.
4. I'm asking about blood clotting disorders...thanks!
5. A laparoscopy is on my list to ask about. Dr. J did offer that as an option before we did this IVF cycle, but since my insurance covered the IVF he suggested that first.
6. YES! I definitely want to know more about this missing inner cell mass. I have no clue how that happens and what that means so it is on my list.
7. I have read about PGD and it's on my list of questions, too.
Our meeting is next week so we'll see what Dr. J says. Thanks again, ladies!!