- Age: 33
- Bed size: king
- Chore you hate: all of them...okay, really, it's cleaning the bathrooms!
- Dogs: Yes, we have one, but we won't be getting another if I have any say.
- Essential start to your day: Kiss from the hubby and seeing my little guy with big smiles!
- Favorite color: purple
- Gold or silver: I like both, but gold really does look better on me.
- Height: 5’ 5"
- Instruments that you can play: none
- Job title: Program Coordinator (think...meeting planner) and Mom
- Kids: Drake - 1
- Live: Illinois
- Mom’s name: Lynette
- Nicknames: AP, Ambular
- Overnight hospital stays: 2 - surgery as a toddler for removal of hemangioma and for the birth of Drake
- Pet peeve: negative nelly's!
- Quote from a movie:I rarely watch movies and even when I do, I can't remember quotes from them.
- Righty or lefty: Righty
- Sibling: Two - Chad & Michelle
- Time you wake up: 6:00am
- Underwear: bikini
- Vegetables you dislike: lots! Better off going with the ones I like - green beans, peas, corn, carrots
- What makes you run late: Trying to do too much in too little time.
- X-rays: Arm and Leg
- Yummy food you make: I'd have to go with some of the casseroles we used to eat when I was a child. Not much of a chef.
- Zoo favorite animal: Panda bear
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
ABC's of Me
Fun blog post for the day. Thanks Jamie!