Tuesday, March 22, 2011

ABC's of Me

Fun blog post for the day. Thanks Jamie!
  1. Age: 33
  2. Bed size: king
  3. Chore you hate: all of them...okay, really, it's cleaning the bathrooms!
  4. Dogs: Yes, we have one, but we won't be getting another if I have any say.
  5. Essential start to your day: Kiss from the hubby and seeing my little guy with big smiles!
  6. Favorite color: purple
  7. Gold or silver: I like both, but gold really does look better on me.
  8. Height: 5’ 5"
  9. Instruments that you can play: none
  10. Job title: Program Coordinator (think...meeting planner) and Mom
  11. Kids: Drake - 1
  12. Live: Illinois
  13. Mom’s name: Lynette
  14. Nicknames: AP, Ambular
  15. Overnight hospital stays: 2 - surgery as a toddler for removal of hemangioma and for the birth of Drake
  16. Pet peeve: negative nelly's!
  17. Quote from a movie:I rarely watch movies and even when I do, I can't remember quotes from them.
  18. Righty or lefty: Righty
  19. Sibling: Two - Chad & Michelle
  20. Time you wake up: 6:00am
  21. Underwear: bikini
  22. Vegetables you dislike: lots! Better off going with the ones I like - green beans, peas, corn, carrots
  23. What makes you run late: Trying to do too much in too little time.
  24. X-rays: Arm and Leg
  25. Yummy food you make: I'd have to go with some of the casseroles we used to eat when I was a child. Not much of a chef.
  26. Zoo favorite animal: Panda bear
If you blog. fill out your own ABC’s and leave me a link in the comments so I can check out yours.

6 comments:

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

I love this! And I still love that youre from IL. Makes me feel.."closer" to you than other bloggers. :)

lynettew55 said...

Amber,

Once you get over 30 you forget how old you are???

Mom

Jamie said...

:)

I think their might be a story about the dog...

Kahla said...

You had a hemangioma removed? I always find those interesting because Emery has one. It's on her tummy to the right of her belly button. It wasn't there when she was born but when she was a few days old she had a red spot that would go away if you pushed on it. Our pedi told us she thought that's what it was and that it would grow for six months to a year and it was in the best spot possible. Chase wanted to know what it was and we told him it is an "angel kiss." We said that she was so beautiful and perfect when she was born that the angel kissed her and left it. Of course he then wanted to know where is was and fortunately he has a birthmark no his chest so we said that was his. Then he wanted to know where everyone's was! Anyway, it never really grew very big, about the size of a pencil eraser and they said that by the time she is five it will probably flatten out. It doesn't bother us at all and she's recently discovered it and her belly button so she's intrigued, but I know she'll hate it when she's older because it's in her bikini line!

Tonya said...

I did mine on my blog! Great idea :)

Ashley said...

My nickname is ap too!!!! Love reading this post