Sunday, August 30, 2009

Friday afternoon, I headed north to visit a couple friends. My first stop was to have dinner and visit with Janell. The last time I saw her and Hudson, he wasn't walking yet and now he is walking all over the place! Such a cute boy!! After dinner, I finished my trek to Wisconsin. My friend, Jackie, had her son's 2nd birthday party on Saturday. The weather was a little chilly, but the party was very nice!
I think he liked the Lightning McQueen car that was on the cake more than the cupcake, what do you think?

The birthday boy playing!
Me and Jackie

I didn't get a good picture of Carter's shirt, but the front said "I have a secret..." and the back said "I'm going to be a big brother!". I AM SO EXCITED FOR JACKIE AND JONATHAN! What can be better than going through pregnancy with one of your best girlfriends?!?!? Their second baby is due in March! Congratulations, Jackie!!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

twondra said...

Looks like fun! And yay about your friend! How awesome!

Flack Family said...

Hey thanks Amber!! :) It was a GREAT time...so glad that you were able to make it up!! Looking forward to traveling to Bloomington for all of YOUR b-day parties!!!!! :)