Monday, August 17, 2009

Family Time!

This weekend, our family celebrated the summer birthdays (my mom in June and Jason in July). Everyone got to our house on Friday night then on Saturday morning, the guys went golfing while the ladies went to a few garage sales. I didn't get much...a couple books (The Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy and Baby Bargains). I also got a pair of maternity jeans that actually fit at a consignment shop! It is the first maternity clothing item I have purchased thanks to my friend, Heather, and my sister-in-law, Karen, who have shared their clothes. I'm sure I'll have to purchase more as time goes on (especially tops), but I am really trying to hold out since I know there are plenty of other things I can spend that money on (like the nursery furniture I was talking about!).
My two nephews...Mitchell (9) and Reid (5 1/2 months)

My niece, Nicole (14) and Reid
My little sister, Aireol (11)
Reid's first time in the pool!!

Saturday night, we had a great dinner - steak, shrimp and potatoes on the grill, corn on the cob, beer bread from Tastefully Simple, and of course, cupcakes! Everyone left on Sunday morning which meant Jason and I both got a nice nap during the rain on Sunday afternoon.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Caroline said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! The pool looks beautiful!

Jill said...

Fun! Family weekends are the best! Little Reid looks just like your dad to me!! Too cute! Hope you're feeling good!

Jill said...

Fun times!!! Love all of the pictures. :)