Saturday, March 8, 2008

Busy, busy!

It has been a crazy week here. I was out of town for two nights at a conference in St. Charles. While I was there, I was able to go to dinner with a friend that I haven't seen for a long time so that was great! It was just too bad that I had to run back to work so quickly! Jason and I are headed to Las Vegas tomorrow morning - I have a conference there and he'll be hanging with my boss' husband who has never been. When I get back I have to work another conference (in town, at least!) until Saturday. It's a girls night Saturday night then I have nursery duty at church and a baby shower in Rockford for a great friend on Sunday! Whoo...busy weeks! I'll definitely post some pics when I get back but it may be a while.

For now...GO BIRDS! They are seeded 2nd in the Valley tournament...playing at 4pm today. Still praying for the Michaels quads - they are doing awesome!! And, amazingly, I'm still able to keep up on the reality tv shows -- Big Brother, Biggest Loser, Survivor, American Idol... and have you seen Oprah's Big Give?! That's pretty cool, too - Sunday nights.

And...a question for you bloggers out there - how in the world to I get a picture in my profile?! I can't figure it out...help!

5 comments:

Bush Family said...

I figured it out... Go to your dashboard, and then to edit profile. Scroll down and there is a place to add a picture. Then you have to add a page element, and scroll down to profile and then add to blog.

As far as my signature the one I did tonight was from mylivesiganture.com, and the one on Friday's post I made and put on like a picture.

Mel

Bush Family said...

oops..

mylivesignature.com

Bush Family said...

Just give me an idea of what you are looking for, and some picts. I was thinking the other day that you have had that background for a looooong time.

Mel

Flack Family said...

I see you figured it out! I kept forgetting that you had asked me and it was on my list to do!! HAHA! Love the picture!

The Michaels' Quads said...

I love your blog!! I just discovered it!! Have a great week!