Friday, October 30, 2009

Glucose Tolerance Test

I guess no news is good news! At least that's what I was told on Monday. There was no call from the doctor's office so I assume that means I have passed the Glucose Tolerance Test! YEAH!! I'm really excited about that because anyone who knows me in person knows how much I love sweets! Yes, this probably would have been a great test for me and help me get my sweet tooth under control, but how could I not have cake at my own showers? I LOVE white cake! :-)

I think I'll celebrate by getting some ice cream tonight?!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Cady said...

Yay! I hate how they tell you they won't call if you pass. I was on pins and needles the whole week!

Erin said...

Yay! Way to go! My doesn't call unless their is a problem either. I say 1)I totally was craving cake the other night . . .cupcakes and poppyseed cake, and 2)I hope you got and enjoyed that ice cream!

I totally have a sweet tooth too, and pray I pass the test soon too!